Scientific Steering Committee
OncologyEducation Scientific Steering Committee (the “Steering Committee”) was launched January 2021 with a mandate to advise on and implement world-class oncology education for the global market.
The Steering Committee constitutes a group of global thought leaders in the oncology field, chaired by Dr. Scott Berry, founder of OncologyEducation.
Canadian committee members include:
- Scott Berry | MD, MHSc, FRCPC | Kingston
- Parneet Cheema | MD, MBiotech, FRCPC | Toronto
- Sharlene Gill | BSc, MD, MPH, MBA, FACP, FRCP(C), | Vancouver
- Daniel Heng | MD, MPH, FRCPC | Calgary
- Christine Simmons | MD, MSc. FRCPC | Vancouver
- Martina Trinkaus | MD FRCPC | Toronto
Global committee members include:
- Johann de Bono | MB ChB FRCP MSc PhD FMedSci. | London, UK
- Heather McArthur | MD, MPH | Los Angeles, USA
- Solange Peters | MD, PhD | Lausanne, Switzerland
- Tim Price | MBBS, DHlthSc (Medicine), FRACP | Adelaide, Australia