OncologyEducation.com provides rich, timely and unbiased physician-authored resources to thousands of oncology professionals worldwide. We strive to be your primary source for the latest oncology information by connecting a global community that includes thousands of leading physicians, specialists, nurses, pharmacists, students, residents and researchers.
Founded by Dr. Scott Berry, MD, MHSc, FRCPC and Dr. Sunil Verma, MD, MSEd, FRCPC in 2007, OncologyEducation was established with the guiding principle to connect oncology professionals worldwide with the latest information and resources in oncology care.
- Comprehensive online platform providing thousands of evidence-based oncology resources.
- Peer-reviewed content authored by a leading international faculty of oncology experts.
- Updated regularly and includes medical education content such as slide decks, recent conference proceedings and presentation recordings from all digital and live events.
- Delivered via an integrated online and mobile platform.
- Contributions from over 300 key opinion leaders in oncology.
On October 1, 2020, MDBriefcase Group Inc. (MDBC), Canada’s leading provider of online continuing medical education and professional development for healthcare providers, announced the acquisition of OncologyEducation.
‘We are excited to add OncologyEducation to our family of online educational resources for healthcare professionals,” said Jason Flowerday, CEO of MDBC. “This acquisition aligns with our commitment to investing in critical therapeutic areas to provide our worldwide members with the latest scientific resources for informed healthcare decision-making. Together, MDBriefcase and OncologyEducation serves to provide the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors with improved access and reach to innovative medical education opportunities and programming.”
Improving Patient Care Through Education
- Our website contains thousands of current educational resources including, videos, articles, research and more – right at your fingertips!
- Our accredited Continuing Medical Education (CME) Events are hosted online with international faculty and provide the latest scientific information for improvements in standards of care in cancer management and treatment.
- Our Live Virtual Events support geographically dispersed health care professional’s access to the latest scientific information, supporting standards of care in cancer management and treatment globally.
- Missed the event? Don’t worry, we make post-event material available for you to access anytime from anywhere.
- Join your colleagues at one of our highly esteemed events, as we bring you the latest in oncology research and advancements in patient care.