OncologyEducation is proud to present the 15th Canadian Melanoma Conference. This two-day event is Canada's flagship meeting on the research and treatment of melanoma. It brings together medical oncologists, surgeons, dermatologists, radiotherapists, pathologists, immunologists, molecular biologists and industry partners to review the latest research and explore new therapies in a digital setting, and will take place on February 19th and 20th, 2021.
- Describe key clinical trial data from 2020 in the management of melanoma and understand the impact on Canadian practices.
- Review the impact of COVID 19 on Melanoma care in Canada and around the world.
- Understand the latest strategies in melanoma as they pertain to medical oncology, pathology, radiation, and surgery.
Registration will be complimentary for Healthcare professionals. Industry representatives (both sponsor and non-sponsor) can register by contacting Laura Davidson at email@example.com.
Program Planning Committee:
- CHAIR: Dr. Scott Ernst, Medical Oncologist, London Regional Cancer Program; Professor, University of Western Ontario
- Dr. Michael Smylie, Medical Oncologist, Cross Cancer Institute; Professor, Division of Medical Oncology, University of Alberta
- Dr. Joel Claveau, Dermatologist, Melanoma and Pigmented Lesions Clinic Hôpital Hôtel Dieu de Québec
- Dr. J. Gregory McKinnon, Professor of Surgery and Oncology, University of Calgary and Tom Baker Cancer Centre
- Dr. Teresa Petrella, Medical Oncologist, Sunnybrook Odette Cancer Centre; Associate Professor, University of Toronto
- Dr. Thomas G. Salopek, Associate Professor and Divisional Director, Division of Dermatology and Cutaneous Science, University of Alberta
- Dr. Carman Giacomantonio, Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Dalhousie University Departments of Surgery and Pathology
- Dr. Marcus Butler, Medical Oncologist, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre; Clinical Head, Immune-Therapy Profiling Team; Assistant Professor, University of Toronto
- Dr. Cindy Boulanger-Gobeil, Surgical Oncologist, Centre hospitalier universitaire de Québec
- Dr. Vanessa Bernstein, Medical Oncologist, BC Cancer
For more information, please contact Laura Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scientific Agenda Coming Soon