Perspective on the Clinical Management of Recurrent/Metastatic HNSCC :: National Webinar
- Overview of the clinical management of unresectable recurrent and metastatic HNSCC.
- Need for evidence-based medicine in a COVID environment and beyond.
- Share US experience and sequencing of available therapies.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Thursday, October 14, 2021
- Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Registration is complimentary and restricted to healthcare professionals. Please click the button below to complete the transaction:
About the Faculty
Dr. Denis Soulieres
Bio coming soon
Dr. Barbara Burtness
She chairs the ECOG-ACRIN Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Committee, which conducts multicenter trials of novel treatment paradigms to improve the survival and functional outcomes of patients with all stages of head and neck cancers. She has conducted numerous phase I–III investigator-initiated trials, and is coordinating investigator
for phase III registration trials of afatinib in the post radiation setting and pembrolizumab in the first-
This program has been made possible through unrestricted support from Merck.