Frontline Targeted Therapy for METex14 Skip Mutation in NSCLC: Latest Updates from 2021 – West
- Review METex14 skip mutation-driven lung cancer as an important subgroup with
- Discuss emerging targeted therapies in patients with METex14 skip mutations.
- Discuss latest 2021 clinical data for targeted therapies against METex14 skip
mutations (ASCO/WCLC/ESMO 2021).
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021
- Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
About the Faculty
Professor Vansteenkiste is an active member of different international societies such as ESMO, IASLC, ASCO, ERS and others. He was Secretary of the Thoracic Oncology Assembly of the ERS and member of the ERS School Board in 2009-2012. He was in the Board of Directors of IASLC in 2009-2013. He is member of the ESMO Lung Educational Group and Guidelines Group, and chaired one of the ESMO European Lung Cancer
He is principal investigator /co-investigator in several clinical trials in the area of lung cancer. He is Associate Editor at Annals of Oncology, member of the editorial board of several other journals, and author / co-author of more than 350 peer-reviewed papers and book chapters on Respiratory Oncology. Current Web of Science H-index is 73, awarded by 2020 Highly Cited Researcher Award by Web of Science. Recipient of the 2021 ESMO/IASLC Heine H. Hansen Award for outstanding contributions to education and research in lung cancer.