Terms and Conditions of Use - CANCERLINK ONTARIO INC.
- By accessing this web site www.oncologyeducation.com you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please exit from this web site and do not access any other pages. Changes may be made at any time to this web site, these terms and conditions, and the information contained herein, without prior notice. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions for changes and updates. Your continued use of this web site will be deemed to be your unconditional acceptance of those changes.
Use of Web Site, Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- The information and services provided on or through this web site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations, warranties or conditions, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any representations, warranties or conditions as to quality, accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, efficacy, fitness for a particular purpose, uninterrupted access, error free operation, or the absence of computer viruses and other harmful components or corrupted data or information.
- CancerLink Ontario Inc., its directors, officers, employees, agents and other representatives (hereinafter referred to as the “Participating Organizations”) and their content and service providers shall have no liability, whether direct, indirect, consequential, contingent, special, incidental, exemplary or punitive, related to or arising from the information or services provided on or through this web site or the use thereof, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), infringement of intellectual property rights, strict liability, breach of warranty, failure of essential purpose, fundamental breach, breach of a fundamental term or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
- This web site provides educational and research material on cancer for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or detailed statement concerning the matters addressed, to recommend any particular treatment plan, or to constitute medical advice, and should not be relied upon in any such regard. This site and the information contained therein is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Any information contained or recorded on this web site should be used and interpreted only by and under the supervision of an appropriately qualified healthcare professional.
- Web 2.0 Guidelines for contributions to discussion forums and other postings can be found here.
- Use of the information and services provided on or through this web site is at your own risk.
Communications not Confidential
- The Participating Organizations do not guarantee the security or confidentiality of any e-mail or other electronic communications sent by means of this web site or by e-mail or other electronic means.
- CancerLink Ontario Inc., oncologyeducation.com and certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs in the pages of this web site constitute trade names, registered or unregistered trade-marks ("Trade-marks") of CancerLink Ontario Inc. or of third parties that are used under license.
- Unless otherwise stated, CancerLink Ontario Inc. retains all copyright, trade-mark and all other rights in all material contained on this site, including all text and graphic images. No portion of this material may be used or reproduced, other than for personal use, or distributed, transmitted or “mirrored” in any form, or by any means, and no Trade-marks may be used, without the prior written permission of CancerLink Ontario Inc.
- If you do wish to reproduce any of the material contained on this website please contact CancerLink Ontario Inc. at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This web site may contain links to other sites. The provision of these links is for your convenience only, and does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or approval of such other sites or the content contained therein. The Participating Organizations have no control over the availability or content of such sites, and any use of them is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. The Participating Organizations provide no representation, warranty or condition in respect of, and shall have no liability related to or arising from, such sites or the use thereof.
Jurisdiction and Enforcement
- These terms and conditions and the use of this web site shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable in the Province of Ontario, and you irrevocably attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario. This is a Canadian site intended for use by Canadian residents. The Participating Organizations provide no representation, warranty or condition that materials on this web site are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside Canada, or that such materials are in compliance with local laws.
- To the extent that any portion of these terms and conditions shall be determined to be unenforceable by a court of the Province of Ontario, such portion will be modified by such court to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be unenforceable, and the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
Last revised April 2010.
© 2007-2014 CancerLink Ontario Inc. All rights reserved.
Member Comments. (0)
Please log in to add a comment.